Wiverage

Tamiya 53830 TB-01 Long Arm Suspension Kit

Hello everyone

By any chance is anyone selling a new long arm suspension kit 53830 for a tb-01 or know where i can get one from please.  
Also the alloy steering arm set 53365 are these worth getting as an upgrade and are they still around?

@TwistedxSlayer knows his stuff about these chassis you should have a read over his build threads, really good reads and useful tips. Keep having a nosey on ebay etc I was after an alloy motor mount and eventually got one form the Usa after 3 month search. Take it you’re going to run it? 

• Like 1

I’m not sure. I purchased and built my enzo near on 17 years ago then left in in a cupboard till now. I thought I’d do a few things like changing the mech speed control to a esc and just got the sport tuned Motor, bigger battery and stabiliser set and now planning to take it to a nice open area with my kids to see how it goes. But I can see me spending more on it. I noticed people saying the long arm suspension on these chassis help with cornering so wondered how much they are. But I think I will be visiting twisted slayers threads for more information 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wiverage said:

By any chance do you have all the part numbers to hand that I could use please 

No. But I can find them easy enough I should think.

19 minutes ago, Wiverage said:

I’m not sure. I purchased and built my enzo near on 17 years ago then left in in a cupboard till now. I thought I’d do a few things like changing the mech speed control to a esc and just got the sport tuned Motor, bigger battery and stabiliser set and now planning to take it to a nice open area with my kids to see how it goes. But I can see me spending more on it. I noticed people saying the long arm suspension on these chassis help with cornering so wondered how much they are. But I think I will be visiting twisted slayers threads for more information 

If your not going to be racing it. The long arm suspension is a expensive hop up you can live without. The stabilizer kit will help though. One on eBay at the moment. I'd suggest rebuilding the shocks with some fresh oil, adding the stabilizer kit and going from there.