So, I just finished up the chassis for a tt-02 and I can NOT get it to keep tires on it or take off from a start and not flip into the air. I have a Racing Performer M4 3.5T 10020KV Modified Brushless Motor in it with a HOBBYWING QUICRUN 10BL120 SENSORED 120A ESC (2-3S) and Zeee 2S Lipo 5200mAh. I'm using the Tamiya rear lock block and the tamiya oil-filled diff, Yeah Racing CV shafts, 29t Pinion and 68T spur gear tamiya aluminum driver shaft and cups with Fast Eddy bearings. I've gone through 2 sets of tires and rims because of it. any thoughts?

I know you want a fix and you dont want negativity so good luck. I remember chatting to the UK 1/10th champion modified touring car racer in the 90s he said you never use full speed - ever, until your 100% sure and then on the UKs largest tracks its just a blip. 99% of the time its managed speed. That's on race specc'ed chassis, with no budget limitations, controlled by the best thumbs in the country. 

What are you trying to achieve?

I'm fine with negativity if I chose or set up something wrong. Leaning in on the throttle instead of punching it? Will do on the next attempt. Thank you very much for the feedback :)