netsmithUK

Free Tamiyaclub.com Bumper Stickers (just cover p&p)

If you meet me in person I'll let you have one free (perhaps if you are coming around to my great RC clearout in nottingham?) if not then I'm afriad you need to cover the cost of postage in a hard backed envelope. Postage prices are in £1.50 UK, £3.50 Rest of Europe, £4.50 rest of the world.

Approx 295mm x 76mm printed on matt vinyl.

Im limiting the give away to just one per envelope to help get them spread about a bit more. If you really want 2 in your envelope just add £1.00 to your payment.

Message me if you need my paypal details :)

Screenshot_2020-07-10_at_14_51_45.png

• Like 7

1 hour ago, rwordenjr said:

What about a Tamiyaclub decal sheet that can used on rc bodies?

I'd buy a sheet of those in no time :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yonez said:

I'd buy a sheet of those in no time :D

Me to 😁

• Like 1

Decals will happen at some point. Just working out the most cost effective way of doing them.

• Like 3

Am I say something?

just made some custom decals for my Dyna Strom project and also some TC decals for it. They where printed at MCI so they already have a nice vector.
As I am not the designer I cannot say anything but maybe its okay if people just get them from there as well? But its your child @netsmithUK so you decide how it runs.

IMG_20200627_0003053.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good that I have them already!:D:wub:

But a Special sheet only with Tamiyaclub.com as the ones from Tom would be great. So many models to be equipped...

Re decals - for the record I've got no problem making their own for their own models.  I do object to anyone that does it an tries to turn a profit, even a small one, using the clubs branding (not saying thats the case with ones mentioned above) the same goes for T-shirts etc.

Basically if you don't get it from here (me) , then its not official.

Cheers

Chris

• Like 3

First batch of bumper stickers in the post   I've added some extra club stickers I had laying around (will continue to do so until they run out) Be sure to post a pic when you have them stuck somewhere!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad you like them. As I explained I’m not really comfortable with other companies producing things based on Tamiyaclub’s branding. That said plans are already well under way for a full tc decal sheet should be available real soon

chris

• Like 6

@netsmithUK would be a major money maker for the site if you did the sticker sheets. probably a serious infux of revenue that could provide money for alll kinds of things. do u want any help getting 1/10 stickers made?

16 hours ago, Finnsllc said:

@netsmithUK would be a major money maker for the site if you did the sticker sheets. probably a serious infux of revenue that could provide money for alll kinds of things. do u want any help getting 1/10 stickers made?

Already in hand thanks :) Not really looking on any of this as a money maker in fact part of the delay is working out the best quality at the cheapest price way of production, so those savings can be passed on to the members.

You've just made me have an idea actually. Might do a quick comp for for members to design a decal to be added to the sheet. I'll fill 90% of the sheet with TC branded stuff and leave a small area to include a decal that users vote for. Would there be enough interest I wonder?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, netsmithUK said:

Already in hand thanks :) Not really looking on any of this as a money maker in fact part of the delay is working out the best quality at the cheapest price way of production, so those savings can be passed on to the members.

You've just made me have an idea actually. Might do a quick comp for for members to design a decal to be added to the sheet. I'll fill 90% of the sheet with TC branded stuff and leave a small area to include a decal that users vote for. Would there be enough interest I wonder?

I think that idea would be fun, any thoughts on parameters of design?

On 8/4/2020 at 5:59 AM, netsmithUK said:

This sounds like a great idea. Definitely interested.

• Like 1