Carmine A

One NUTZ, Piecemeal M-05 Street build, with Pro Level TIGHT Suspension - without the COST!

4 minutes ago, DeadMeat666 said:

If I'm not mistaken, the Robinson Racing gear you had was 18T, and the golden gear on the right clearly has 20T printed on the side. Are you sure this was it?

Now that you mention it... no!ย  My eyesight has been getting slowly worse since being diagnosed with Diabetes over 20 years ago.ย 

The fact that I couldn't even SEE a number on the Gear, proves I need a new Eyeglass Prescription!!! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜žย  ย Now that I recall, the Robinson Racing Gear was more Gray in color....ย 

The statement still holds - RR is reputable, and I'm sure that it must've been returned by a customer, who might have ORDERED the wrong one, then put a 48p Pinion Gear back in the package and RETURNED it! ๐Ÿ˜žย 

I do realize how specific that sounds... But I worked in a Performance Auto Parts Store that did a big Mail Order business - and saw that sort of thing OFTEN!ย  It saddens me that there are People out there who wouldn't give that sort of thing a second thought.ย 

Your package said "48p Metric" on it, and I believe would have been correct. It meshed perfectly with the 48p Spur Gear on my RC10.

• Like 1

.... I'm back to doing some work on this again!! MORE Front End tightening - but also adding some well needed adjustability!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œย  Sadly I can't add any pictures. I'm not sure why I'm limited to only so many now, but that's the way it is.ย 

As SOON as I can post some progress, I will! ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 9/16/2020 at 11:21 PM, Carmine A said:

Now that you mention it... no!ย  My eyesight has been getting slowly worse since being diagnosed with Diabetes over 20 years ago.ย 

The fact that I couldn't even SEE a number on the Gear, proves I need a new Eyeglass Prescription!!! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜žย  ย Now that I recall, the Robinson Racing Gear was more Gray in color....ย 

The statement still holds - RR is reputable, and I'm sure that it must've been returned by a customer, who might have ORDERED the wrong one, then put a 48p Pinion Gear back in the package and RETURNED it! ๐Ÿ˜žย 

I do realize how specific that sounds... But I worked in a Performance Auto Parts Store that did a big Mail Order business - and saw that sort of thing OFTEN!ย  It saddens me that there are People out there who wouldn't give that sort of thing a second thought.ย 

Your package said "48p Metric" on it, and I believe would have been correct. It meshed perfectly with the 48p Spur Gear on my RC10.

48P is the equivalent to 0.6metric, 48P is pitch, 48 teeth onย  inch.

ย 

as for pictures. register on IMGUR.com b far the best image hosting site. once you upload pictures just copy the link here and thats it

• Thanks 1

PROGRESS!ย 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Which ARE even Tighter. Even LESS SLOP!! ๐Ÿ˜Šย ย spacer.png

I had actually planned for that... Well, maybe not THAT much Toe-Out!!ย  ย spacer.pngspacer.png

NOW to get her ready for BATTLE!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

spacer.pngThe first pic.... Was an accidental discovery. The good old Hole Punch, is the SAME size as the Body Posts!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย 

EDIT: FINALLY!!! Imgur was the answer. Turned out, I had an account for over 3 years! ย Thanks @Fabia130vRS for the reminder!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

The Mods I've done to this MAY have seemed like some idiotic Bodging.... But I just Ran her in the Postal Challenge, and beat EVERYTHING except my own TT-02S SM RRRR GT4! You're welcome to try ANY of these tricks. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 2