OCD

Does Anyone Know if "for Trade" Listings are Supposed to Appear on the Front Page?

I've posted an item I wanted to offer as a trade, but it doesn't appear on the front page. Is this intentional?

Presume you mean on the main TC site Steve, in which case I believe they should appear top of the left hand list once listed, otherwise what would be the point. I added a trade a week or so ago, and that’s exactly what happened, i.e. appeared top of the list for everyone to see.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for responding. Did you mean a "trade" meaning"for sale", or a "trade" like trading one item for another? It's confusing because they seem to both be referred to by the same name around these parts :D

@OCD  - Another flaw in the human character is everybody wants to build and no one wants to do maintenance" -- Kurt Vonnegut

Off subject - yes , but I totally agree with that statement

• Haha 1

Since I may have caused a bit of confusion, I took a screenshot just to be clear of what I'm referring to...

On the "main page", paid subscription, in the members' trades area, I posted an item that I would be trading for another item. It does not show up on the front page no matter what I do. Maybe it's a feature and not a bug? :unsure:

eeDopIG.jpg

replied to the DM - as I said I can't remember any reason for coding it that way, Will take a look and see what the problem is