kyosho1

Hi-Caps re-re-release!!

I had an email from Tony a week or so ago about getting something ordered. He said it would be at least nine weeks as Japan isnt air freighting stuff to the uk as regularly anynore and Tamiya are shipping stuff by sea. The uk stock is probably in a container somewhere or been hijacked by somali pirates

27 minutes ago, Superluminal said:

I had an email from Tony a week or so ago about getting something ordered. He said it would be at least nine weeks as Japan isnt air freighting stuff to the uk as regularly anynore and Tamiya are shipping stuff by sea. The uk stock is probably in a container somewhere or been hijacked by somali pirates

Those pirates would strike gold! 😂

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2020 at 4:54 PM, xray mark said:

We are talking about the mini hi caps . They are smaller than too force 

you can use them on tf if you buy a low profile shock tower from eBay 

Im thinking if doing this with the tf im starting any day now as the standard tf hi caps seem a bit too high in my opinion 

Is this shorter front tower for the Top Force an actual Tamiya part? I see on ebay a few custom home-made items but are they copied from an actual Tamiya part?

On 12/10/2020 at 5:10 PM, rwordenjr said:

Me too! What other cars can these go on? 

I'm hopeful they might go on this I'm going to have a go on my week off in January (just far to busy at the moment and the odd day I get off I just tend to zombie in front of the TV) might be not everyone's choice of car to put them on but I think it will look pretty cool? I unwittingly ended up with two set after the first ones disappeared with DHL then turned up after I got my second set which look brilliant on my super astute!

20191109_195104.jpg

• Like 1

Did anyone else buy these from RCJaz....and they have only just turrned up today?

Mine arrived today. Purchased on December 10th. :wacko:

Honestly thought, for the first time ever, that an RC purchase had got lost in the post.

3 hours ago, Wandy said:

Did anyone else buy these from RCJaz....and they have only just turrned up today?

Mine arrived today. Purchased on December 10th. :wacko:

Honestly thought, for the first time ever, that an RC purchase had got lost in the post.

What country are you in? I ordered mine on the 18th Dec, last tracking info 30th Dec. I’m still waiting. 

2 hours ago, Avante2001R said:

What country are you in? I ordered mine on the 18th Dec, last tracking info 30th Dec. I’m still waiting. 

In the UK, just like yourself. I emailed RCJaz about it numerous times and they insisted that the package was held up in a warehouse in Heathrow somewhere and would turn up eventually. Turns out they were right I guess.

Sounds like yours have been in the same place as mine so I reckon you will get them this week too.

On 2/24/2021 at 10:52 PM, Wandy said:

In the UK, just like yourself. I emailed RCJaz about it numerous times and they insisted that the package was held up in a warehouse in Heathrow somewhere and would turn up eventually. Turns out they were right I guess.

Sounds like yours have been in the same place as mine so I reckon you will get them this week too.

Still nothing yet unfortunately. I’ll give to the end of the week and I’ll chase them 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Avante2001R said:

Still nothing yet unfortunately. I’ll give to the end of the week and I’ll chase them 

Yeah if they haven't arrived by then I would be chasing a refund.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Avante2001R said:

If it's any comfort I ordered a set of hi-caps last year from tamico in the last week of August I got conformation a the very next day to say they had been shipped by DHL then they just vanished? Long story short I got a refund then roll on first week of December I got a text from DHL to say my package was going to be delivered the next day......it was my hi-caps!! I did contact tamico and paid for them again because they had give me a refund so never loose faith!

• Like 8

18 hours ago, moffman said:

If it's any comfort I ordered a set of hi-caps last year from tamico in the last week of August I got conformation a the very next day to say they had been shipped by DHL then they just vanished? Long story short I got a refund then roll on first week of December I got a text from DHL to say my package was going to be delivered the next day......it was my hi-caps!! I did contact tamico and paid for them again because they had give me a refund so never loose faith!

Finally arrived today :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a heads up for those interested        RC Jazz have these 47455 back in stock, I just paid $65 AU, so $50 US .

I really get a kick out of fitting Hi Caps to cars at the lower end of the range, the last set I built went on to my Sonic Fighter

• Like 2