rwordenjr

DT02 again

5 minutes ago, Carmine A said:

I know.... I just don't have any money... ๐Ÿ˜ž

And donโ€™t feel discouraged. When you have some extra cash to use, look into it and if itโ€™s still available, it was meant to be.ย 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rwordenjr said:

I understand. Any cars you looking to sell? Sell and get something else.ย 

That I've been battling with now... I don't have many left, after having to sell 3/4 of my RC collection about 6 years ago. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I guess I need to figure out which one of the 5 left, I can let go of. Where there's a will there's a way!

5 minutes ago, Carmine A said:

That I've been battling with now... I don't have many left, after having to sell 3/4 of my RC collection about 6 years ago. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I guess I need to figure out which one of the 5 left, I can let go of. Where there's a will there's a way!

Iโ€™ve sold 3 in the last month and I still have way too many. All happened in less than a year too. 10-11 cars and still trying to slim down but gator coming, vanquish coming and maybe one more.ย 

• Like 3

Congrats on the Desert Gator! I was thinking about getting a Holiday Buggy ( I like the way it looks) with bearings, oil shocks, 540 motor, motor plate, 17 tooth pinion and those Carson wheels(pre-order).ย  Had most of items in cart but didn't go thru with it.ย  Probably cheaper if I just got a Sand Viper.ย  Oh well, I see what happens after I build my rere Brat๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pinoy808 said:

Congrats on the Desert Gator! I was thinking about getting a Holiday Buggy ( I like the way it looks) with bearings, oil shocks, 540 motor, motor plate, 17 tooth pinion and those Carson wheels(pre-order).....

I love my 'Oliday Buggy!!! ๐Ÿ˜ The Body is nearly INDESTRUCTIBLE (although doesn't take ANY type of Paint!). It's cheap as chips, but is the most Basic, bottom Spec DT-02 Chassis. However, it's still very much a DT-02! ๐Ÿ˜‰

It will take all the upgrades that any other in the Family. Plus, the heavier Body actually makes the Front End LESS floaty, with less Understeer than the Lexan Bodied ones. One thing.... if you don't do ANYTHING else, your First Mod needs to be a decent set of Oil Dampers!! And of course, a 540 Motor! ๐Ÿ˜ย  The bog standard DT02 Gearbox can take a surprising amount of Power.ย 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Pinoy808 said:

Do I really need the motor plate when upgrading to a 540?

No gearbox standard fits a 540. Only needs an adapter for the 380.ย 

• Like 2