Why me?

Wanted- Futaba transmitter

As per title, I’m looking for a Futaba Tx, 27mhz, stick preferred. I used to have an Attack R many years ago so that would be nice but would consider others.

Cheers.

Hi, thanks for the offer but I’ve always preferred Futaba. 
If I can’t find one though I’ll give you a shout.

the reciever goes with the controller. i dont care if u buy it or not but be clear what u want before asking for something. it seems you are not happy with what u are being offered. u asked for a 2 channel old school stick transmitter. 

1 hour ago, Finnsllc said:

the reciever goes with the controller. i dont care if u buy it or not but be clear what u want before asking for something. it seems you are not happy with what u are being offered. u asked for a 2 channel old school stick transmitter. 

I don’t want to appear rude, but I asked for a 27mhz transmitter, yours is 75 and you didn’t actually mention that it came with a receiver. There would be little point in me buying something that didn’t work with any of my other gear. I didn’t come on here looking for an argument, just a transmitter. As it says on my original post, Futaba, 27mhz, stick. There are plenty on eBay but I thought it would be nice to buy from someone on here.

• Like 1

I've got a couple in a box somewhere. Not very useful information i know :lol: but if you give me till the weekend, i'll dig them out and you can have them for just the cost of postage :) 

2 hours ago, 53HRA said:

I've got a couple in a box somewhere. Not very useful information i know :lol: but if you give me till the weekend, i'll dig them out and you can have them for just the cost of postage :) 

Awesome, thank you very much.

let me know how / when you need payment .

cheers.