Sign in to follow this  
Danbrown96

GPM universal driveshaft

So has anyone had any experience with GPM DT3264SC Steel CVD Universal Swing Shaft Set For Tamiya DT02/DT03/TT02B looking at buying them as they are half the price as Tamiya ones but there’s not a lot of info about them? Will they fit with the original drive cups or do you have to buy Tamiya universal drive cups? Also are they any good or is it worth paying the extra for Tamiya ones? 

I cant tell you about the gpm ones but i have 3 sets of the tamiya ones for my tt02bms and when i had my dt03t. They are very good quality but one thing i would upgrade because i constantly lost the pins despite threadlocking is add the metal ring that loops around the shaft holding the pin in place. Sorry i cant find the exact name or part number. Since adding them a few years ago i have never lost a pin. 

I've got a set of GPM cvds in my TB01. Very nicely made but I don't really run mine. I'd opt for the Tamiya version if I could afford it.

Alright guys thanks for the replies, I think I’ll try the gpm ones out as they are cheap as chips compared to the Tamiya ones and by the sounds of things still good quality so hopefully should with stand a good bashing 😜

I use GPM universals in my CC01 and they hold up very well after many hours trail/offroad driving.