hedge

SORTED - Trades not showing

I asked a question about 2 weeks ago regarding my ebay trade not showing. Now my swap trade is not showing on the home page either? Does anyone know who I contact to get answers? I am a subscriber and I can see other people get answers in this forum , is it so obvious that no one gets back to me?? I have been a member on and off for years so would have thought that I can post trades. indeed if I click on more trades then I can see my trade its just wont show on the home page which is where 99% of people look.

Thanks for the help 

1668132779_notradeonhomepage.thumb.png.84e2cfe710ab2fef7255eb0546758853.png

Click on "Browse more trades..."

1650142173_Tradeshowsonmoretrades......thumb.png.f1c18577d97486bc3eb62bd84402d6d6.png

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, KEV THE REV said:

Contact the mods . Netsmith , twinset or acprc . I'm sure they can help  :)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

• Like 1

@hedgeHas this been sorted for you? I've been asking about it for the last couple of weeks. I DM'd Netsmith and said he was on it, but I still can't get my swap to appear on the front page. ¯\(°_o)/¯

13 minutes ago, OCD said:

@hedgeHas this been sorted for you? I've been asking about it for the last couple of weeks. I DM'd Netsmith and said he was on it, but I still can't get my swap to appear on the front page. ¯\(°_o)/¯

I was told the fix is being pushed out this weekend, so while its not working now, it should be sorted in the next couple of days

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hedge said:

I was told the fix is being pushed out this weekend, so while its not working now, it should be sorted in the next couple of days

Thanks! I feel sorry for Chris having to juggle a real job and our trivial issues with the 'Club. I'll be patient ;)