Sign in to follow this  
Finnsllc

paint choices. OPINIONS

buggy body paint sceme  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im really stuck on a paint plan for a buggy. I have extra bodies so i decided to mask and paint a second body. But im torn with colors. I deliberately did not include the kit as to just try to get opinions on color palates. i have 15 other cans of paint besides the choices in the poll. but i will say the shell has a roll bar as well as an air intake which can both be painted an accent color.  

IMG_20200805_155828.jpg

IMG_20200805_155810.jpg

IMG_20200805_155724.jpg

I vote for the pearl, silver and blue... but would have preferred if you have a darker shade of blue. 

A lot of it depends on the buggy. For instance, the Kyosho Turbo Optima Gold Edition looks like a migraine headache, IMHO, with the gold hardware and the red, white and black box art color scheme.

Red, white and black look fine on a buggy with silver hardware, again, IMHO.

I need more info, wheel colour, stickers etc. I’m no good with this kind of thing either :rolleyes: guess that’s when box art is the default option. 

blue red & white are Tamiya colours (plus black accents!) So I go for that out the 3 choices listed B)

im gonna wait to say what the body is. @J@mes im thinking the anodized sky blue is a winner but ill wait