KEV THE REV

Programming a brushless motor / esc

Hi guys . I'm using a programming card on a GoolRc brushless 3650 -4300KV motor and GoolRc 60A ESC . When I plug the card into the ESC plug I get static red lights up on the left side card and the blue 'status' light just keeps flashing and no response from the card , just all red lights on the left and the constantly flashing blue light . Is it a card fault or am I doing something wrong . This the second card I've tried and the same thing is happening on both cards . The motor and ESC work fine , but I wanted to try tuning . Any help is much appreciated

hmm, 

sounds interesting, can you post any pics? of how its set up and what its doing, might help

pics of said set-up . Sorry about blurry pics , but you get the idea ;)

The card is plugged into the 60A ESC - ESC is switched on , fan running  . The blue light shown is actually flashing - the red lights are static red , no response from card buttons . ESC & motor run well in the LB , no problems - very fast , but I'd like to have a go at tuning up .

P8070002.JPG

P8070003.JPG

Hi catman79 . I got a response from you but it doesn't apprear to be showing here ? . I have a sensorless motor / ESC and from what I saw when I bought the motor combo they sold it with a similar card to those that I have . Since looking on eBay I've noticed that there are specific cards for Gool stuff , so maybe that is the answer ?

OK . So is the GoolRc S series the same as the BL series ? . It all seems to have changed in a few months on eBay regarding BL and S series motors but they look the same - are they . As I have an old type card it should work with the 'older' BL motor & ESC shouldn't it ? . Maybe I won't tune it and just run it as is .