hedge

All Things Nitro

Given the title of this forum, does it mean we are not limited to Tamiya or even cars? There are forums at the bottom of the front page that are for other brands and their is a catch all forum "Other Makes". However is nitro such a niche that we can talk about any models with glow engines here?

To me 'all things nitro' is just that , 'all things' = 'all makes' ? . I'm sure I've discussed SMT and HPI nitros on here . I might be shot down in nitro flames though ;)

• Like 1

I’m good with any questions or topics on nitro in general 

• Like 1

Great, hopefully there will be some value to what gets posted. I have a new project about to kick off which is an old Mardave Marauder. I also have a couple of nitro helis and an old RC bike all of which get plenty of use and quite a bit of modding. Ill start new threads for them as appropriate and see if there is any interest.

• Like 1

Love the Marauder . I restored 6 of these , all in various conditions to start with , some worse than others - MK1 / MK2  . some strange BA nut and bolt sizes in there , but a very enjoyable time well spent . look foreward to pics of progress

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KEV THE REV said:

Love the Marauder . I restored 6 of these , all in various conditions to start with , some worse than others - MK1 / MK2  . some strange BA nut and bolt sizes in there , but a very enjoyable time well spent . look foreward to pics of progress

Started a dedicated post for it all. 

• Like 1