Sign in to follow this  
Warrenzevon

Can’t find Sand Scorcher rear body mounts

I can’t seem to find replacement rear body clips or mounts that clip to the roll bar and hold the body on. Why are the so hard to find?

i am new here and I apologize in advance if I have posted this in the wrong place.9F17F915-FD15-4E0E-A6B5-720F2FF74538.thumb.jpeg.a0a23dc2269aef64d548ed373da46032.jpeg

1 hour ago, Warrenzevon said:

I can’t seem to find replacement rear body clips or mounts that clip to the roll bar and hold the body on. Why are the so hard to find?

i am new here and I apologize in advance if I have posted this in the wrong place.9F17F915-FD15-4E0E-A6B5-720F2FF74538.thumb.jpeg.a0a23dc2269aef64d548ed373da46032.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAMIYA-1-10-SAND-SCORCHER-2010-body-catch-A-B/264775302898?hash=item3da5d67ef2:g:v7UAAOSwc7Ve9E-q

samurai-japan-2009 fantastic Ebayer , i have got lot's from this person . 

Thank you very much for the help. But he want $99 for shipping. That’s not happening. Unless I’m misunderstanding his shipping rates

3 minutes ago, Warrenzevon said:

Thank you very much for the help. But he want $99 for shipping. That’s not happening. Unless I’m misunderstanding his shipping rates

You must be, As i see  $7.00 US for shipping to NZ , as that's where i am at the moment and it would be about the same for Australia , Where i live . 

Ask him , as that is wrong .  He's great to deal with ..  

May be covid ?? As well . No shipping to USA as much ? Who knows . Just ask .

I did send him a message and am waiting for a response. I am hoping it’s just a typo. Either way thank you very much for the help. I appreciate it. 

• Like 1

I've found it always pays to ask for actual shipping costs.

Usually it is an eBay automatically generated cost, which is way off the mark.

I was informed by the seller that during the COVID pandemic he can’t sell to the United States so he puts  an exaggerated shipping price and explains the situation in the fine print in his auctions. 
I must have missed the fine print. 
so now I’m back to square one. Still can’t find them anywhere.