Sign in to follow this  
Gazzalene

advice/info on Babggood please

Does Banggood have a European warehouse like HK does?

Need to get a matching servo and Banggood is the only place that has them. I always get hit with duty when buying from OS.

searched for BG UK and the page came up with union jack and pound,not sure if its china based still

I'm pretty sure its either China based or US warehouses, I don't think they have others. Usually there is an option to choose which warehouse near where you choose the quantity

They let you choose your currency though which is a bonus and their shipping is cheap

There are some items they have available in UK warehouse  like DS3225 servo. Anyhow, even if shipping from China, for orders in EU you can actually choose EU priority line shipping option that somehow circumvents customs and they even promise that if you are required to pay customs or VAT, they will compensate it. Tried it twice, worked both times (no customs).

They do have a UK warehouse. I have a delivery coming from there this week. It's still taking 3 months to be despatched though. Just because it says it's in stock doesn't mean it is!!

Exceptional times admittedly....