Sign in to follow this  
Matty36

Team Associated B5M and B6

In 2013 I bought a new release B5M, which I had to sell a few months later, as I had moved away from the hobby at that time. In 2016 the B6 was released, so I thought I would start again and pre ordered one. I built it then shelved it. Earlier this year I found some new old stock B5M champions edition kits so ordered one as it had the extra parts to build my truck, and ended up with enough spares to get the truck finished. I have not run it yet due to lockdown, but here it is, the B5M is the one with electronics and purple body, the B6 has green body but no electronics yet as they were moved to the truck.

20200816_163127.jpg

20200816_163005.jpg

• Like 3

It has a hobbywing xerun 120a with speed passion 7.5 motor, with etronix 3ch stick radio, which is all I need in a buggy. The only issue in the B5M over the B6 is that I cant use my low profile batteries, as the posts are not adjustable like the B6, but I need new ones for next season anyway so will just order standard shorty ones, plus the car is under weight as it is now so not race legal.

20200816_163019.jpg

20200816_162941.jpg

• Like 2