Bennett Ironman

Radio Ga Ga advise please ๐Ÿ˜‰

Whilst looking over my current builds and thinking....how do I run my buggies off one Transmitter ....๐Ÿ˜ณ Would make life so much easier...I currently run 2wd and 4wd buggies both using identical receivers...Absima R3FS and CR2s.v2 transmitter ....might sell these..and replace both with a set up I can switch between rides ...is this possible and any recommendations....not got a massive budget and currently wife...is at home ๐Ÿก if you catch my driftย 

In advance thanksย 

Cheap way: Put velcro on the back of your receiver and swap it between cars as needed. After all, you can only drive one at a time. I've been doing this for many years, ever since receivers stopped having long antenna wires.

Expensive way: Some other radio with multiple receivers and multiple model memories that I can't be bothered with, but plenty of others here can help guide you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If budget is an issue...

I user a cheap 2.4ghz TG3 pistolgrip set from aliexpress.

The set is about 20 euro's, extra receivers 4.50 euro's. So alle my running models are ready to go, just pop in a battery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ah yes, here in the Netherlands we have the option to transfer packages to a pickup point instead of home. That saved me many times.ย :lol:

• Haha 1

I purchased a Spektrum STX3 from Horizon Hobbyย  $45 for the transmitter and one receiver.ย  Additional SRX300 receivers are only $15.00 and since I can only run one at a time this was a good solution for me.ย