wtcc5

wtcc5's TC-01 garage

I figured out the issues with the driveshaft now. I used lightweight drive cups front and rear and so I had to use the blades on shafts but these are just a little bit to big so that it is not possible to fit the whole assembly in. I changed now to the steel cups and everything is fine. 

• Like 2

On 9/14/2020 at 8:52 PM, wtcc5 said:

Just an update where my TC-01 conversion is heading...

Any update on chassis conversion?

• Like 1

Sorry, there is none. Right now I fill my sparetime with FF-01. Without racing my motivation to continue the development is not there. It will come back...

• Like 3

Hopefully your motivation has come back and that you have been secretly working on the TC01 and are at the final stages of a carbon deck and  . . . (wake up!) .  Just wondering if you have gotten any further on this cool project.  Cheers. 

@cfernandez: I have to disappoint you unfortunately… I haven’t done anything to upgrade the TC-01 for a long time. It will maybe happen sometime, but I don’t think this year. Sorry.

No worries, I am going to do some of the mods that you did even though they are not TCS legal and try running this chassis in non-Tamiya races.  

But, I still want you to work on this TC01 chassis.  You inspired me with all the work on the TT02 chassis, that I hope something similar happens to this one.  Cheers.

• Thanks 1