Dakratfink

Cheap 3500 KV brushless. Overkill in a CW-01 ?

So, round pack Lipo for my used Re re Pumpkin arrived . 
I also recently got a 3500kv GoolRC Brushless combo cheap.

Now the dilemma. Do I solder a deans plug on the TBLE02 already installed (and use a Lipo alarm because the TBLE low voltage cutoff does not support Lipo.

Or, do I just “send it” and put brushless power through the poor tiny little CW 01 drivetrain and install the GoolRC setup ?

Any feedback from someone who has tried brushless in a Lunchy or Pumpkin would b appreciated. 

I’m going to answer my own question here,

I had a spare Brushed ESC from my axial SMT10 after I upgraded it to Brushless. It was already wired for Dean’ s and no need to run an external Lipo alarm.

I couldn’t wait for the 4000mah 50c pack to fully charge to test the Esc with the stick silver can. 
Even with the 27 T mabuchi 540 and a partially charged 2s pack the little pumpkin really woke up. It’s got so much pep now. With this combo I don’t feel the need to put brushless in. This combo is plenty quick for the CW-01 chassis and suspension. 

I've got a GoolRC and 60A ESC in my LB runner ( using NiMh) and it runs much better than a brushed 15t Firebolt I did have in it

My Pumpkin is running a 13.5t/3300kv brushless motor on the TBLE-02S esc with no issues. It's running on the stock pinion gear. It's got a number of upgrades, so not a stock Pumpkin.