Have read (or seen on youtube, can’t remember exactly) that some of the versions don’t have the same features as the HW 1060. Eg as you notice no fwd/br/rev available. I think all the knockoffs are knockoffs, ie Not actually the same even if they have the same form factor. Not that that’s a problem if it works for what you need.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 5:23 AM, rwordenjr said:

Do you guys know difference between hobbywing and powerhobby one ? 

I think the difference is one catches fire very easily and risks taking out your batteries and anything else it's connected to. 

Are you a gambling man?

Buy cheap, buy twice.. 

I just got the power hobby one, was delighted when it responded to my old EZRUN program card, then plugged in a battery and it let out the magic smoke and died.

I got my 3 1060 escs from hobbystation in Auckland, $39nzd and 6 to ship, turned up next day, they're genuine.

I don't mind paying a couple of bucks more for local and no waiting 🙂

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 6:55 PM, berman said:

I got my 3 1060 escs from hobbystation in Auckland, $39nzd and 6 to ship, turned up next day, they're genuine.

I don't mind paying a couple of bucks more for local and no waiting 🙂

They have been hard to find in stock for the last few months though. I've found Hobbystation to be really good too, shipping in NZ seems to be better than the stories we hear about overseas postal services

1 hour ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

They have been hard to find in stock for the last few months though. I've found Hobbystation to be really good too, shipping in NZ seems to be better than the stories we hear about overseas postal services

I have had the page saved in my bookmarks for about 2 months and watched them go from 50+ to 13 when I bought mine. I've used them now so could do with some more. 

I am a still waiting for a motor mount from RCMart thats been at NZ Post distribution centre for over 2 weeks...

16 minutes ago, berman said:

I have had the page saved in my bookmarks for about 2 months and watched them go from 50+ to 13 when I bought mine. I've used them now so could do with some more. 

I am a still waiting for a motor mount from RCMart thats been at NZ Post distribution centre for over 2 weeks...

Strange, I've had a bunch of Banggood orders come through really fast recently,  and even my nemisis PBT had new bodies to me from Nelson in a couple of days.

The Mondeo from the UK coukd be a different story though...