ChrisRx718

Help needed from US based member!

I've just been let down by a seller in Hong Kong alleging all UK posting has been postponed indefinitely :rolleyes: (Not a major retailer)

The item I was most disappointed not to get is showing as available on TamiyaUSA, but I can't order from there without a US address. Is anyone able to play the middle man for me? I'll reimburse your time and costs of course!!

I think that with the current situation in Hong Kong deliveries especially to the UK have gotten very slow. I ordered a part for an Airsoft build 'cos I couldn't find it in stock anywhere else and it came by surface mail, took best part of two months. To be faire the retailer did warn me of that when I ordered. So I wouldn't be surprised to find all HK deliveries suspended for a while. No sites in UK / Europe showing what you are after ?

I'm in the Western United States.... No idea what Shipping over 6000 miles would cost, but I've been helped so much here, I've at least got to try. 

I literally have nothing. I would need the purchase price sent by PayPal to order the piece, then Shipping to the UK sent to me before I can Ship. I realize that someone could do it with less complexity... 

But in case you have nobody else, it's at least an option. ..... Maybe I can get a bottle of Tire Glue out of it?

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure you can order the eBay item , add in the USA delivery address , then pay for it . The item will then go the helpful USA member and then the shipping cost can be paid for it to be sent to the UK . I've done this many times within the UK , not sure about overseas , but worth finding out . If not then top man Carmine A. could make it work for you :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m in the process of ordering from T-USA and sending to the UK for James.

I can do the same for others. PM me.

Terry

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ChrisRx718 said:

I've just been let down by a seller in Hong Kong alleging all UK posting has been postponed indefinitely :rolleyes: (Not a major retailer)

The item I was most disappointed not to get is showing as available on TamiyaUSA, but I can't order from there without a US address. Is anyone able to play the middle man for me? I'll reimburse your time and costs of course!!

Have you tried a forwarder like ship7.com? I (obviously) am not in the US, but I order stuff from ebay.com all the time and put the forwarder's address instead of mine, and then the forwarder shows me pictures of the item received, and if I'm happy with it, I confirm it for shipment to my home address and they give you a choice of who to ship it with (DHL, UPS, etc). It's not that cheap, but it works beautifully. I've received over 100 packages through ship7 in 2020 alone (no exaggeration).

I really should stop buying so much stuff :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@ChrisRx718

Same here. If you need help just PM me. FWIW, Tamiya USA did not charge me sales tax when item are shipped to me in Virginia. Not sure if it's all the same for non-California address. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ChrisRx718 said:

am i missing something here? what part could you be after? maybe some one has a spare? or a another source of acquiring it?

i may just have one hiding in a laptop:lol:

anyways there has to be way.

• Like 1