Nicadraus

Slidelogy RX - Sanwa compatible

Has anyone used this before?

Slidelogy 2.4GHz 4-Channel FHSS-4/FHSS-3 Receiver (Sanwa 482 Compatible)

I need another RX for my new project. Currently, my Radiolink controls four cars while my Sanwa only has two. I'm about to build a new MST CFX and would like to control that by the Sanwa because the CC-01 is already set with the Radiolink. I'd like to be able to play side by side with my daughter while she drives the CC-01.

Any feedback on this? It's cheap and makes me want to buy it.

• Like 1

I have tried the DasMikro one from Banggood which is less than half the price of a Sanwa genuine one and so far so good.  The one I have is currently out of stock.  To me it looks like there are 2 or 3 different versions which are rebrands of others.  Check RCTech, there is a Sanwa compatible receiver thread there, someone has bound to posted about that one.

Where did you find that and how much is it?  I need another (since somehow an FF04 turned up at my house and it turns out I'm a rx short...)

4 hours ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

I have tried the DasMikro one from Banggood which is less than half the price of a Sanwa genuine one and so far so good.  The one I have is currently out of stock.  To me it looks like there are 2 or 3 different versions which are rebrands of others.  Check RCTech, there is a Sanwa compatible receiver thread there, someone has bound to posted about that one.

Where did you find that and how much is it?  I need another (since somehow an FF04 turned up at my house and it turns out I'm a rx short...)

It's available at RCMart. For only $38.

https://www.rcmart.com/slidelogy-2-4ghz-4-channel-fhss-4-fhss-3-receiver-sanwa-482-compatible-sdy-0191-00084647

• Like 1

I've also seen these under the Ruddog and Hobbystar brands in the U.S and I've heard that they are amazing for the price. I think they all come from the same OEM.

• Like 2

So I ordered this and came yesterday. Didn't have the time to test it yet though. Pretty cheap at $30 only.

eafe9f45984c55ffe0bbe1a3838fff46.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicadraus said:

So I ordered this and came yesterday. Didn't have the time to test it yet though. Pretty cheap at $30 only.

eafe9f45984c55ffe0bbe1a3838fff46.jpg

Which brand is that? Those DasMikro ones are no longer available, I have an ARX482 (I think) to try. So far all the clone rx I have work fine though

6 hours ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

Which brand is that? Those DasMikro ones are no longer available, I have an ARX482 (I think) to try. So far all the clone rx I have work fine though

Brand is AFRC. Well that's what says on the casing and box. 

So today I tested my AFRC RXS2482. Works great and response is really good with very minimal latency. It was also easy to bind with my MT-44. I'm really happy with this one.

5ue3LkB.jpg

• Like 2