Sign in to follow this  
JUS75

Compatible ESC for Acto Power Pink

Hi,

Would Tamiya 45066 TBLE 03S and Quicrun 1060 esc work with original Acto Power Pink, Acto Power Touring Special and Dyna Run Super Touring motors?

Much appreciated

Justin

I run an Acto Pink with a Probe WP ESC, which is rated to 15 turns at 7.4V.  The Quicrun 1060 will go down to 12 turns at 7.4V so it should be fine.

I don't know what the turn limit is on the TBLE 03S but the power rating of 120A exceeds that of the Probe WP, so it should be OK, but the 1060 will be better if you're using LiPo because of the built-in cutoff.

Consider a Hobbywing 1080 brushed ESC if it's for a big-wheeled off roader, the 1060 can struggle with Super Stock motors in my experience and these are only 23T. A 14T Acto Pink is meant for a 2WD also I believe, so consider the extra strain a 4wd might have (if you're fitting it to a 4wd of course). 14T is close to the limit of the 1060 ESC. 

I think its pot luck with the Quicrun 1060,  I have had two now that have thermalled using 15 and 17 turn brushed motors, but the other one I have is fine with them.