No, this isn't a thread about a particularly strong vindaloo.....

I've decided spend a bit less time on this hobby, and so am downsizing the amount of stuff I have. I'm starting off with spare parts, but later on I'm going to have some vehicles for sale as well (Maybe a Konghead,  a Chrome Edition Midnight Pumpkin and a Jagdpanther).

However, i can only photograph and advertise a certain amount in one go, so here we go:

Quick list of Contents as the thread is getting long and is pic heavy

1.Boomerang D parts

2. yellow Kyosho rims

3. Boomerang blue bits

4. vanquish wheels (original - used)

7. re-re sand rover left over body parts

8. TT-01 gears. Some used and only lightly used, some new (Originally bought for an 8x8 project)

9. DF-02 axles (used)

10. King tiger turret rotation unit

11. TT-01 / DF-02 one way unit used spares (Outdrives, bearings, and ring gear)

12. Hotshot II underguard

Partially complete Boomerang D parts. 

SAM_2539.jpg

Vintage kyosho wheels, but no idea what they're off. Bigger than hotshot series wheels so maybe 2.2" ?
SAM_2542.jpg
SAM_2543.jpg

Boomerang / Bigwig blue spares (Some new, some used, will split if required.)
SAM_2544.jpg

Super Sabre unique spares (New) (Now sold)

Avante 2011 Hop up wheels (Vanquish clones, but nice and white) (Now sold)

vanquish wheels, pretty certain they are genuine vintage due to the slight discoloration, 2 matched pairs of front wheels, and 1 pair of rear wheels with some really old, hard oval blocks. The rear wheels appear to be both lefts (or rights), not a matched pair. Will split up if required.
SAM_2548.jpg

And lastly, (Till I get into the next box of parts), a home made by me (Still machined aluminium though) adapter plate for fitting a Hotshot gearbox to a hornet / grasshopper chassis. Alloy blocks fit in where the hornet gearbox mounts fit, and the fibreglass plate screws to the mount for the hotshot battery plate. The gearbox still requires attachment to the top of the chassis but it can be fairly easily. 
SAM_2549.jpg

SAM_2550.jpg

I've not put prices on any of it, let me know what they're worth to you, payment via paypal please. Once I get payment I will post items via Royal Mail signed for, as a minimum. 

20 minutes ago, Peter_B said:

I might be interested in the Super Sabre parts if available?

PM Sent.

They say "variety is the spice of life," but I hope you don't give up on the hobby entirely.  Your custom builds have been a delight to see on the forum.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, speedy_w_beans said:

They say "variety is the spice of life," but I hope you don't give up on the hobby entirely.  Your custom builds have been a delight to see on the forum.

I've recently got into archery, as my son has been asking  for a bow for 2 years and the other half finally allowed it. I'm having more fun than my son with it, and lately the model building has been more frustration than fun. I'm not giving up on model cars by a long chalk, but I've got models that have sat and not been used in more than a decade, and spares I'm unlikely to ever need. I could do with the space, and also with everything being in such short supply with coronavirus, I didn't want to hoard stuff that might be useful to others.

You know I'll be giving up when I advertise the milling machine for sale........ ;)

• Like 2

Sand rover A Parts (From the re-release). I've used the driver figure and steering wheel, but the gearstick, steering column, and lights are still there:

SandRover_A_Parts.jpg

More stuff to go:

Full Option King Tiger Turret rotator

King-Tiger-Turret-rotator-1.jpg

King-tiger-turret-rotator-2.jpg

TT01 gear stash. Bits in the bag are new, the rest are lightly used. Bought them for a project, used 'em once, then they went back in the ice cream tub

TT-01-gear-stash.jpg

DF-02 axles (used)

DF-02-drive-shafts.jpg

The remains of a one way roller unit that I bought for my TT-01. The main bearing went in a custom axle for my TXT-1, but the outdrives, bearings, and ring gears might be useful spares for someone still using theirs in the right car... One ring gear is brand new, the other is used. Not a complete unit, what you see is what you get.

TT-01-One-way-roller-bits.jpg

Found some more avante 2011 re-re (vanquish) lightweight wheels I'd forgotten about hiding in a cupboard behind the War Rig. 

Pictures removed as NOW SOLD

Edited by MadInventor
removed pictures as items sold

Hotshot  II underguard plus some extra bits

My version of the D7 part to attach the HSII underguard to the gearbox. Pretty much impossible to find the original part.
HS-2.jpg

Home fabricated rear shock tower, with brass sleeves for the top shock mounts. Blue boomerang part to replace Hotshot II D4 part. I can paint matt black before sending if requested.
HS-5.jpg
HS-6.jpg

genuine HS II underguard. As you can see from the photos it's been used and run, but there are no splits / cracks in it and it's perfectly usable.
HS-7.jpg

HS-8.jpg

HS-9.jpg

Edited by MadInventor
Removed items sold

Juggernaut / juggernaut 2 rear steering lockout. Decided to keep this for myself so no longer for sale sorry.

I've now sold the bodyshell from the midnight pumpkin, and have decided to break the rest of it to sell it for spares. I'll be keeping the motor, but most of the other parts will be available.