Sign in to follow this  
Fyksen

Servo for TT01E

As title says, I need a servo or two for my build and upcoming builds. And does anyone have some thats works great and not too expensive. 

And has anyone bought from Banggood? I found some 4pk for a rather nive price but I´m not sure of the quality and reliability

My go-to cheap servos are the Spektrum A6390 or the Power HD LF-13. I'd personally go with the Power HD since it has metal gears, but the Spektrum is faster in my experiences. I'd be careful with buying servos off of banggood. Some of them are actually quite good (AGFrc, some of the JX line), but I'd avoid any towerpro servos due to poor quality and worse performance or servos that claim to be Futaba branded because they will most likely be counterfeit.  

I was buying The JX brand on ebay and very happy with them.Then I had 2 bad ones. When looking closely the 2 were fake. Slightly different colour and the case fitting around the centre oil/water sill was crap. Not bought any since.

Thanks for replys, Those Power HD looks nice, will order them, but not from banggood though

Banggood had been a good place to shop, but shipping out has been atrocious lately, had to cancel a three month order on a AGF mini servo just recently, showed it shipped April 22 and about two weeks ago i gave up and got a refund.

i ordered plenty in two years and had no problems, but now i'll stay away.