ACCEL

Fullmetal Alchemist T3-01

This build is dedicated to Brigadier-General Mayes Hughes, may rest in peace.

VYHZPOM.jpg

GqJNtF7.jpg

This build was approved by Granny Rockbell and Izumi Curtis.

Stand by mechanic in case of future repairs, Winry Rockbell

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

said vehicle to be Alphonse Elric and the driver his elder smaller brother The Fullmetal Alchemist Edward Elric.......

7Gb4I7l.jpg

This is the theme and i'm sticking to it like Hawkeye does with Mustang.

FDc474j.jpg

Fullmetal Gears

• Like 3

This is so you will not need a mutation circle,

this servo lead is on the opposite end so it will not be taped up its back side like it shows in the manual>

Wg98d2n.jpg?1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Put a fork in it...................................................................................

YQWs0HU.jpg

3W9y0gE.jpg

I think i'll stop here for now, please wait though, ok? Thanks.

• Like 5

There's not much standard left on that! Hate to think what it would have cost!!

Looks very cool though, look forward to the next update...

• Like 1

The Philosopher Stones,

3LOpYOB.jpg

upon opening package, motor appears to be more pink than red..................................................oh well, back to Rush Valley.

3hqVbmX.jpg

• Haha 1

Now for the big question:  Will ACCEL actually drive it when he's done?  I know I hesitated after building my metal CR01!

• Haha 2

heck speed your CR01 is way over and beyond this build, this one is just darn fun &funny.

kept looking at the Tamiya Anime Citizen Driver and was triyng to come up with what character to use?, i had a whole cast of my favorites to choose from and being the stickers were here for the B74 build it just mutated into this.

I FORGOT all about this one!! 😁 I'll bet it's not for the $119.95 that the one on my Wishlist!!! 😲😲😲  Is there anything original left, besides the Rider?? 

.... Are the Forks that come with it Metal or Plastic?? That may be the first thing I'd change.

1 hour ago, Carmine A said:

I FORGOT all about this one!! 😁 I'll bet it's not for the $119.95 that the one on my Wishlist!!! 😲😲😲  Is there anything original left, besides the Rider?? 

.... Are the Forks that come with it Metal or Plastic?? That may be the first thing I'd change.

let's see.......................Hmmmmmmm............................................................Sure that's right.

Yes there is some original parts that have to be used, i tried to find every possible upgrades as i could find in stock, that said certain items just have to be what they are.

Forks are Hot Racing aluminum and metal, comes with two sets of internal springs to use, and i put in (not full mind you) just when it felt cozy and cushy 30K that's 30,000 WT. Diff fluid, so i read so i did, and that's a starting point, i'll take that as a drop of oil instead of a grain of salt:o:D

• Like 1

Hello Ed, welcome,

i'd like to introduce you to the Tamiya Club and its citizens,

they're not as tough as the men and women of Fort Briggs, but i'd follow them to page 24 of the manual

vzYET6o.jpg

dSOozIZ.jpg

NJp12AD.jpg

• Like 2

Hello Mr. Ed!! 😊 

You look Manly enough to handle such a sick machine. 30K??? Well I assume that there's no actual Shock Pistons in those Forks...  Food for my thought. 😉

10 hours ago, Carmine A said:

Well I assume that there's no actual Shock Pistons in those Forks... 

actually there is, an aluminum plunger barrel pin inserted first then the spring(s),

on the piston/shaft side and through the screw cap a Delrin piston with its "E" Clip and "O" rings

it seems these shocks are designed more or less as a Springer type fork.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ACCEL said:

It seems these shocks are designed more or less as a Springer type fork.

COOL! I've got to get one of these!! 😁

just a handful more...

kDdrwnm.jpg

& waiting on a few more baggies and the Red "C" Tree.

• Like 2

You've taken something that some see as a "Novelty", unloaded the ENTIRE AFTERMARKET CATALOG on it, and you're making quite the Über impressive, 3 Wheeled BEAST!!!!  Bravo! 😎👍👍

4 hours ago, Carmine A said:

You've taken something that some see as a "Novelty", unloaded the ENTIRE AFTERMARKET CATALOG on it, and you're making quite the Über impressive, 3 Wheeled BEAST!!!!  Bravo! 😎👍👍

This is where we are all blessed by the tool & die men and women (engineers) of the world for the cool stuff we get to assemble.

i can make some parts, but the others, well, they have the better tools to make our factory goodies:)

Carmine A dear fellow thus i could not and will not thankyou because all i did was twist a wrench:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1