Sign in to follow this  
Superluminal

WTD - 50460 Group C cockpit x 2

Hello - probably a longshot. Anyone have a Group C cockpit set 50460 they want to part with or know of a merchant with any hanging about? Tried the usual suspects Tamico/Siedel etc but no luck. Preferably UK based if poss (seem to be having trouble receiving stuff from US this last month)

Thanks, :wub:

6 hours ago, ACCEL said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAMIYA-50460-1-10-GROUP-C-RC-BODY-PARTS-REPRODUCTION-COCKPIT-KIT-/132978721465

Three left (since i typed this), it's based out of Florida, USA.

seller rating 100% member since 1998 it says

I have been looking at those but worried about them getting here. Ive got two separate items that i ordered from the US back in July - neither of them have arrived yet.

• Sad 1

I know the feeling:angry:

7 hours ago, Superluminal said:

I have been looking at those but worried about them getting here. Ive got two separate items that i ordered from the US back in July - neither of them have arrived yet.

• Sad 1

Is this all part of the USPS thing? I assume when i buy something from a US vendor it still goes through normal USPS domestic mail before getting to the international shipping depot and is just sitting there. Ones a vinyl record that I ordered on the 5th July and the other some F103 body a few days later also in July. Neither have appeared which seems to be too much of a coincidence as very rarely have actual lost post.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Superluminal said:

Is this all part of the USPS thing? I assume when i buy something from a US vendor it still goes through normal USPS domestic mail before getting to the international shipping depot and is just sitting there. Ones a vinyl record that I ordered on the 5th July and the other some F103 body a few days later also in July. Neither have appeared which seems to be too much of a coincidence as very rarely have actual lost post.

To give you some hope, hopefully....

I placed an order with Ampdraw on 20th August, shipped on 28th August, arrived on Saturday 4th September. And, for once....no customs charges for something incoming from the US!

So things are moving, maybe just at different paces!

• Like 1

Bumping this because I need another one! Anyone have a Group C cockpit set going spare for sale again please let me know.

Thanks

Still on the lookout for a group c cockpit set. Doesnt have to be NIP as im going to cut it out and paint it.

Yeah!!

Have a mazda 787b thats lacking a dude. 

From what I can see almost all the old stock ones were bought by someone here about ten years ago as they have showroom pics of piles and piles of them. Whatever floats your boat!

Theres the guy in the US selling repro ones but postage is still iffy for overseas shipping it seems.

Hello, still need two of these cockpit sets if anyone knows of any going spare.

Although Im starting to think im more likely to own an actual real group c car in my life time than get these but fingers crossed....