Sign in to follow this  
burakol

What do I do with my Tt01E and my Tt02?

So now that my 17th year of teaching has officially started, I may have less time to spare tinkering with my RCs eventhough we are on distance learning...

Every opportunity I get, I try to do some quick runs outside my house... so today, as I was cycling through my RCs, I realized that I don't get to enjoy both my TT01 and TT02. Part of the reason maybe is because they are on-road cars and I am only limited on the terrain it can go... another reason that I dont enjoy it as much is because of the poor steering performance... so now I am left pondering...  what should I do with both of it? 

Hopups ang essential upgrades came into mind but I don't think I would want to spend money on both. Obviously the steering should be upgraded, but what else should I really need spend on? And another big question is, should I do it on the 01 or on the 02? 

I am also considering selling both cars any maybe get another TT02 drift kit, or a really proper drift car kit from Sakura or MST, whichever fits the bill... but if I do sell, one, or both, I don't have a clue for how much... obviously I'm not going to try and make a profit, but at least a price that is within reason is what I want to get... 

So if you put yourself in my shoe, what will you do? 

TT-01E all day for me..  I really enjoyed getting things dialed in and its always a joy to take out for a run at night.

TT-01E.jpg

• Like 3

Convert the TT02 to something in between a TT02B & TT02T? Would give you more terrain to choose from and bits are cheap

3 hours ago, TwistedxSlayer said:

My question is. Do you really need both? I'd sell one and upgrade the other.

I don't need both TBH. 

If I do sell, which one should it be? The 01 or the 02? I know they share the same characteristics with minor differences so I don't have a real preference... point of consideration maybe is the cost of hopups... of course i'd prefer the one that has lower cost to own...

And how much should I expect to get from selling either without an ESC? 

3 hours ago, BuggyGuy said:

Convert the TT02 to something in between a TT02B & TT02T? Would give you more terrain to choose from and bits are cheap

If I do end up keeping one, I might just keep it as a road car or a semi-drifter. I do have some buggy and a GF01 that I can use as a multi-purpose basher.