Sign in to follow this  
ThunderDragonCy

What interior for 306 Maxi shell?

Need some of your knowledge brothers and sisters. I have never done an interior before, so i don't knkw which one to get, or whether they all fit the same? Now i have an FF01 chassis to occasionally run my 306 shell i feel like going a little more scale. @PintopowerAMPRO have done an FF01 interior mount on shapeways, but i don't know if i need that or not? How do interiors normally mount? Is one set better than another? I am quite keen on a two person set as it's a rally car. All suggestions and advice welcome.

Cheers! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

In my experience a Pug won't have back seats, they will be removed to fit all the tools and spares you need to keep going...

Wash your mouth out! My 306 was AWESOME. Still miss it. ;-)

8 hours ago, ThunderDragonCy said:

Wash your mouth out! My 306 was AWESOME. Still miss it. ;-)

Haha, my 205 GTi was amazing...when it worked. Wrong car to have at uni, and now they are impossible to find. I wonder what caused more to be wrecked, backwards through a fence or repair costs?

On 9/10/2020 at 8:11 AM, Jonathon Gillham said:

In my experience a Pug won't have back seats, they will be removed to fit all the tools and spares you need to keep going...

in my experience the pug had very adequate back seats ;) but the 306 maxi was always a very good looking motor and Tamiya had the chassis right with the FF.

• Like 1