Hairyjon313

Your Collection

I’m in the same boat, currently trying to reduce my collection to 1/3 as wife been complaining about space. Currently 3x 3spd truck and one of them a runner, 3x TT01 one runner and two other rolling chassis to display the bodies I like alternatively. The bulk of the stuff are misc  parts from previous custom build projects.  Tons of parts tree. Selling them on auction site is time consuming and pain if get a stupid buyer. Some stuff are just too heavy to ship and yet a waste to throw them away. It’s so much easier to collect than reduce LOL

• Like 2

So ... following the start of this thread a few months ago, I am now wondering whether to get rid of my whole collection. For some reason the hobby doesn't have the draw it once did. 

• Sad 3

What sort of cars does your collection consist of? Are they on road, off road, vintage etc?

J

1 hour ago, Hairyjon313 said:

So ... following the start of this thread a few months ago, I am now wondering whether to get rid of my whole collection. For some reason the hobby doesn't have the draw it once did. 

Just how big is the collection? Hobbies come and go, and then sometimes come back again. If the collection is massive then maybe the thing to do is cut back to your favourite couple. Stick them in the loft and have a break. Prices are still high so a good time to sell up...

I have had this with 1:1 cars a few times, getting frustrated with not having the places to enjoy fast cars or them being impractical or something. Sell them and have a break. I always think that's my last fast car. It never is!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1