Grumpy pants

What’s your favourite RC video?

Just for fun, it can be one of yours or another TC members and it does not have to be a Tamiya.

I like too check out a model on you tube before considering buying one and this is my current favourite-

• Like 2

This is one of my favorites.  The format used to present the race gives it some legitimacy with other sports.  The announcer's energy is palpable, and that one critical "robust" pass and subsequent driving error makes it truly exciting!  This is a nice highlight from Marc Rheinard's career.

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, speedy_w_beans said:

This is one of my favorites.  The format used to present the race gives it some legitimacy with other sports.  The announcer's energy is palpable, and that one critical "robust" pass and subsequent driving error makes it truly exciting!  This is a nice highlight from Marc Rheinard's career.

Wow, that’s incredible to watch! 

I understand why it is your favourite clip 👍

this video is the reason i brought my bruiser esp at 1.34 

the best video ever

• Like 7

On 9/14/2020 at 7:16 AM, tamiya3speed said:

Matteo just about anything with Tamiya in it.  Honorable mention to his brushless Monster Beetle and most of the CC-01 work.  This may be my favorite though:

https://youtu.be/aE7inhKjrwY

Love his videos too. The reason why I went to rebuild my CC-01 and got an MST CFX.

• Like 1

Someone on here once posted a clip of a land cruiser gf01 tumbling about in torrential rain with an upbeat cheerful tune as a backdrop to the action, the editing was slick. It is one of my favourites for sure.

• Like 1

Starting at about 8 minutes for the King Cab.  Reminds me exactly why I liked mine so much and why I wish they'd re-release it.

• Like 6

So a Blitzer Beetle is on the cards then @Grumpy pants??

This Vid was a stand out for me, I remember watching in hysterics with my daughter a while ago, all harmless fun not deliberately destroying stuff for 5 mins of YT fame.

The Tractor loading at 1:40, man alive I could feel the guys pain :lol:

• Like 3

For me it would have to be one of Matteo's off-road adventure videos, but there are so many good ones that it is hard to single out just one favourite. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, TurnipJF said:

For me it would have to be one of Matteo's off-road adventure videos, but three are so many good ones that it is hard to single out just one favourite. 

This is my favourite Matteo video-

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Re-Bugged said:

So a Blitzer Beetle is on the cards then @Grumpy pants??

This Vid was a stand out for me, I remember watching in hysterics with my daughter a while ago, all harmless fun not deliberately destroying stuff for 5 mins of YT fame.

The Tractor loading at 1:40, man alive I could feel the guys pain :lol:

Yes I will definitely get another BB, I’ve had  7 over the years, 4 BB and 3 Stadium Thunders.  

It’s model I keep coming back to, but I’ll keep the next one and aside from that I love air cooled VDubs 👍

Great video choice as well, made me chortle on train 😂

• Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 3:13 PM, Blissard said:

Only rc video I liked on youtube. Great slow motion.

That’s very cool, immediately make me want one! 

On 9/13/2020 at 6:57 PM, SupraChrgd82 said:

This is cool as well, simple effective detailing and the lights are just right.

It looks very capable- a fun truck for sure!

7 hours ago, Silver-Can said:

This is what got me back into the hobby some 10 years ago...

Same here, mate. This video got me into finally buying the Hornet a few years ago, and I've been hooked again since then.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 7:20 PM, topforcein said:

this video is the reason i brought my bruiser esp at 1.34 

the best video ever

Amazing location- Hog Heaven! 

Great Video too I can see why it is your favourite. 

• Like 2

On 9/14/2020 at 2:07 AM, Blista said:

Starting at about 8 minutes for the King Cab.  Reminds me exactly why I liked mine so much and why I wish they'd re-release it.

Superb video, doubly superb when the 2 KC are in the same shots. .

The Jump in the closing frames is a classy way to sign off! 

6 hours ago, Ferruz said:

Same here, mate. This video got me into finally buying the Hornet a few years ago, and I've been hooked again since then.

Ha ha yep  - was having a quiet moment at work and got to wondering about 'whatever happened to tamiya??' Thought of my grasshopper from BID and YouTube 'd the hornet - the one I actually wanted and blow me down this came up. Actually ended up getting a re re hotshot as this was my most coveted car from those days, only a while later picking up hornet 👍

• Like 2

Matteo's videos would normally be at the top of the list for me. But for the most part they are of the re-releases. Which is great. It's the re-releases that got me back into a hobby that would otherwise have not held enough interest to drag me away from scale RC boats.

But I'm here because of nostalgia, and the root of that nostagia is obviously the originals from the 80's. So my favourite video has to be of an 80's car.

When I saw this video I decided nothing was going to stop me from getting a Super Champ. And nothing did.

• Like 1