TrueBlue

SOLD: Traxxas Rustler 4x4 VXL Body Shells x2

For sale are two Traxxas Rustler 4x4 VXL body shells, sprayed with Tamiya Metallic Red paint. They're also on eBay, but getting no real interest there.

Selling due to unfortunate imperfections while painting the body. 

Body Shell #1: Tamiya PS-15 Metallic Red, PS-21 Silver, backed in PS-5 Black. Body colour is fine, Silver paint when a bit lumpy while spraying. Looks and feels like sandpaper. One window decal has a crease, the other a few small bumps underneath from dirt, the front window has creases from where I applied the decal. Not instantly noticeable, but it's there.

Body Shell #2: Tamiya PS-15 Metallic Red, PS-5 Black, backed in PS-1 White. Body colour is fine, white backing is also fine and smooth. Rear bed of the body in black is fine. The problem is the white stripe on the front. I shouldn't have tried to add this, the masking tape didn't stick in the grooves of the shell, and so red paint bled through. I was able to remove some, but the rest was invisible until the white was sprayed. All decals went on perfectly, no creases or anything.

Not sure what to ask for these. Both shells were purchased new just a few days ago, along with the paint. 

Shell #1 I'll price at £12 because it has more issues than the other. Shell #2 I'll price at £20. Both Shells I'll price at £30.

Shipping for an individual shell will be £6, full tracking. For both, shipping will be £8, with full tracking. Let me know which body shell number you'd like, or if you'd like both.

UK only. Thanks for looking.

Traxxas Rustler 4x4 Body #1 (3).jpg

Traxxas Rustler 4x4 Body #1 (7).jpg

Traxxas Rustler 4x4 Body #1 (5).jpg

Traxxas Rustler 4x4 Body #2 (1).jpg

Traxxas Rustler 4x4 Body #2 (2).jpg

Traxxas Rustler 4x4 Body #2 (5).jpg