CarlitoDiaz

Greetings fellow Tamiya guys!

Carlito here from Netherlands. A big fan of RC cars for several years. I currently own a Boomerang Re release and a new TRF 502.

When I was a child I was given a Fire Dragon by my father which I had endless fun with growing up. Sadly my mother gave it away when I went to university. 

Hello, welcome aboard. My mother also gave away my toys to those ‘less fortunate’ while I was small. My collection of well looked after Star Wars toys which would have been worth a fortune now.. not to mention I was still young enough to be playing with them at the time.. So I feel the pain.. my virtual flag is half mast for your loss..

Welcome to the forum! I too know the sting of losing some RC cars while away at school. 

Welcome to TC. May the memory of your lost Fire Dragon fuel the passion for your next cars!

Welcome, to the dark side, where you will face powerful forces makes you want more and more, conquer even more, next thing you know your collection has multiply 10x  lol

jokes aside, welcome, hope to see your showroom soon or ask for help as everyone here is great and helpful.