DeadMeat666

CC01 c hubs and knuckles on an M01/M02

Well, pretty much what the title says on the tin.

I'm having a hard time finding aluminum parts for the M02, and I noticed that CC01 hubs are pretty darn close to M01/M02 hubs, except that:

a. I don't know what their dimensions are compared to each other

b. The CC01 kunckles (which would be required since the old M cars use M4 kingpins while the CC01 seems to use M3 kingpins) look like they may have different size axle holes, given their strange bearing sizes\

Does anyone who has both an M01/M02 and a CC01 know about parts compatibility between these?

• Like 1

No, they won't work, sorry. The CC-01 uses the old TA02/03 style front axles, with one 10x15 mm and one 6 x 12 mm bearing, and the entire hub design is much larger than M parts. I can't imagine M-size wheels would fit over those hubs, and if they did, the car would probably end up narrower, because the CC01 hubs don't stick out from the arms/kingpins as far.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your reply @markbt73, it's a real shame, because I can't seem to find any aluminum parts anywhere for the old M chassis, save for a couple of 'optimistically' priced examples on that famous auction site. I'm not paying $300 for hubs!

Try the TA01/DF01 hubs, they are dual 5x11 versions of the cc01/Ta02/3 hubs. 

incidently yeah racing’s TA01/2/df01 alloy units are dual 5x11. 

not saying they will fit, just saying if the cc01 looked right but you need dual 5x11 that’s going to be the closest fit. 

Juls