xray mark

Tamiya tre01 finespec radio 45067

Does anyone have any experience if the Tamiya  finespec set?

it appears to be a modern version of the Adspec system with combined Esc ANd reciever but the description does not confirm that 

if so.. are they any good? And has anyone used one with a slightly hotter motor such a bz or rx? 
part number 45067 

3 hours ago, xray mark said:

Does anyone have any experience if the Tamiya  finespec set?

it appears to be a modern version of the Adspec system with combined Esc ANd reciever but the description does not confirm that 

if so.. are they any good? And has anyone used one with a slightly hotter motor such a bz or rx? 
part number 45067 

Yes, it's a very basic radio. For the same price you can get a Futaba 3PV or a Futaba 3PRKA for even less. Both of those radios are much better than the 45067. As for the bz, it's a very nice motor. Not overly fast but certainly fast enough for the track if you're using 2s or 3s lipo. 

Hi, I was wondering if the Esc might run a slightly hotter motor such as a bz etc 

I agree it’s pretty basic but I like idea of a 2 in 1 Esc for a neat install in an Avante 

thanks 

49 minutes ago, xray mark said:

Hi, I was wondering if the Esc might run a slightly hotter motor such as a bz etc 

I agree it’s pretty basic but I like idea of a 2 in 1 Esc for a neat install in an Avante 

thanks 

Slightly but nothing to be concerned about. And yea 2 in 1 is nice but for that price ? You’ve got almost no adjustability with that remote. Maybe good enough if you’re just gonna shelf it but if want to actually drive and fine tune it, need a radio with more adjustability.