ACCEL

Operation Lilly Pad

14 hours ago, Problemchild said:

;).......keep fingers crossed - the tamiya factory was shut for ages and stock is starting to dribble through :)ย well more like a Tidal Waveย 

I don't know if I would mention Tidal Waves around Japan.....ย  Kind of a SORE subject!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

But GAWD I HOPE I can get a Wild One at NORMAL RETAIL prices!ย  I also HOPE I can get a King Cab, King Blackfoot, and ORV Brat - among others.ย 

I wish there was a U.S. Guy like Tony.... I've ordered from Tony's in England before, with great results. But they've all been small items, so Shipping wasn't ridiculous.

Prices lately are nothing short of EXTORTION!!! I mean - $250 for a HORNET!!??!! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ย  Not any special version either.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Carmine A said:

I don't know if I would mention Tidal Waves around Japan.....ย  Kind of a SORE subject!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

But GAWD I HOPE I can get a Wild One at NORMAL RETAIL prices!ย  I also HOPE I can get a King Cab, King Blackfoot, and ORV Brat - among others.ย 

I wish there was a U.S. Guy like Tony.... I've ordered from Tony's in England before, with great results. But they've all been small items, so Shipping wasn't ridiculous.

Prices lately are nothing short of EXTORTION!!! I mean - $250 for a HORNET!!??!! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ย  Not any special version either.

Agreed - prices have been silly over lockdownย 

ย 

JJ

• Thanks 1

I've said it once if not 10,000 times you can rub A$$ holes and elbows with 900,434 thousand people at Walmart but i can't get a hair cut.

• Haha 1

If I had access to any of this 37 years ago, my Frog might have actually been competitive!!ย 

• Like 1

I'm Shocked! they're finally on.

AE B6.2 shock bodies, X-rings, hats, spacers, chrome shafts and AVID shock kit...

TpZb98v.jpg

oguxHIf.jpg

ย 

ย 

• Like 7

Purty... ย is that blue x-spede thing a magnetic body mount???

Terry

• Thanks 1

Probably the best choice for Shocks you could have possibly made!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Carmine A said:

Probably the best choice for Shocks you could have possibly made!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

well i had the Yeah Racing but they were blue, Boo! (being i chose red and please ignore the XSPEDE magnetic holder for they only have blue and purple).

so finding AVID's shock kit in black and being the shock kit in the AE B6.2D build kitย was also blue (they're becoming The Fox Kashmia's )

so on to musical dampers.

• Haha 1

I completely understand the idea of color coordination.... But Team Associated just makes some of the best Shocks - Period!ย 

The shocks for Associated's Element Sendero Kit, their first Crawler Truck, are anodized Blue Aluminum... If you wanted to build something in that Direction. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I believe that Losi has Red Aluminum Shocks, which are nearly as good in Performance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carmine A said:

I completely understand the idea of color coordination.... But Team Associated just makes some of the best Shocks - Period!ย 

The shocks for Associated's Element Sendero Kit, their first Crawler Truck, are anodized Blue Aluminum... If you wanted to build something in that Direction. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I believe that Losi has Red Aluminum Shocks, which are nearly as good in Performance.

They're just how i like it SILVER & BLACK.

• Thanks 1

You're the only one who has to like it!! ๐Ÿ˜Šย  Just throwing things out there, for future projects.ย 

That said - it looks GREAT!!!