Sign in to follow this  
futureworks

Anyone bought from modellbau-berlinski in Dortmund?

Hi

I’m thinking of buying a Tamiya kit from these guys, as they have some good prices even with postage to me here in the UK. They look like a well established retailer, but as I’ve never used them, I wondered if anyone else had bought from them and had positive experiences to share?

Thanks in advance

I’ve just been checking them out, there are some things on here way more expensive than on Tamico. I’ve bought several kits from Tamico. Lucked out on an avante in deal of the week some years back. But then there are a few bargains in the discount section.. Toyota hi lux looks reasonable price.. It’s a pain having to swap between shops all the time..

• Like 1

I don´t remember what I bought from them last year, but it´s a well organized shop also here in Germany. Should be no problem, but I must admit Germany to Germany is another thing.

But I think you have no risk ordering stuff from this shop! As said, sometimes stuff is cheaper here and there, but Tamico and Seidel usually have the cheapest prices in Germany. If you find it somewhwere else cheaper, be happy and grab it!:)

• Like 1

I have bought a few kits from Berlinski, and they have been excellent.

• Like 2

Living in Germany, I have bought from Berlinski several times. In my opinion a reliable and serious shop. Often not competitive prices, but it happens. 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies, all good info. Berlinski happen to have a very good deal on one particular kit I'm interested in buying, so I shall go ahead and order!

7 hours ago, futureworks said:

Thanks for all the replies, all good info. Berlinski happen to have a very good deal on one particular kit I'm interested in buying, so I shall go ahead and order!

Now you’re peaking my interest.. Care to share? Promise I won’t buy out the stock :) 

• Haha 1