Sign in to follow this  
EddieBot900

Super Sabre Red Parts - Wanted

Hi, I am new here, having rekindled my hobby during lockdown, first with a restoration of an original 1986 Boomerang, followed by building a new 2008 re re Boomerang, followed by the 2020 Terra Scorcher and finally a Grasshopper Candy Green edition.

During my Boomerang restoration I bought a new chassis which I didn't end up using, as I wanted to keep it 90+% original parts.

Anyway, I thought I might try to use the chassis and build a Super Sabre from parts sourced on the internet. It is going fairly well, but I just cannot get the red rear wheel hubs/knuckles whatever they are called??

So I thought I would join this club and see if anyone on here could help. I don't really have anything to trade, but I am willing to pay.

Fingers crossed. Any other advice greatly appreciated.

If you just need parts A7 & A8 then I have a feeling they are the same as used on the Hotshot 2 - finding some might be a problem.

Might be easier to find blue parts and paint them. 

I've got blue rear uprights, red rear uprights, and also a whole super sabre up for grabs. See PM.

Thanks for the replies, I have got the bits I need from MadInventor :)

dougan1963 - Thanks, I have got an unpainted body from Penguin, the decals look like they are readily available on ebay.

Tamiyabigstuff - Yes I did read that myself, and I ordered some, but when they came they were not quite the same as the blue Boomerang ones. I wasn't sure so I returned them.