Sign in to follow this  
CakeOrDeath

For Sale - XV-01 TC Pro Chassis

Offered for sale is an XV-01 TC Pro Chassis with a couple of extras. 

Purchased by me earlier in the year as a project, to work on after I'd completed my XV-01 LD Chassis. I was going to do a road going Delta to go with my LD Quattro. Unfortunately, family and other responsibilities have got in the way, and it's been sat for 4 months without being touched. With no time to do anything, I'd like to move it on to someone who will use it.

Comes exactly as seen in the photos, with no box or wheels. Will come with the Tamiya Torque Tuned motor currently fitted, along with the fitted servo and the Hobbywing ESC (two pin connectors). Also included is a belt cover (fitted) and a full set of mudguards/electronics covers as per the photos. The previous owner did cut the cover, as can be seen, to make fitting and routing the wires easier. I have attached electronics to it to check it runs as it should (and it does) but the marks from use are exactly as when I bought it. It's been used but not bashed around. 

No spares or other parts come with it, literally only what's in the photos. I would suggest this isn't for a first time buyer, for this reason, best to go to someone who'll run it and who already has a box of spares screws, etc. The manual is included, I know where it is and will dig it out. 

Just want to shift this quickly to clear the space - hence price is £160 posted, for UK based buyers. Offers considered, trades won't be considered. Thanks for looking. 

20201003_102319.jpg

20201003_102325.jpg

20201003_102339.jpg

20201003_102343.jpg

20201003_102407.jpg

20201003_102443.jpg