Sign in to follow this  
Dakratfink

Shapeways issues

I didn’t know where else to post this, so here seems as appropriate as any other place. Here goes.

Has anyone else has problems with the Shapeways site ?  The problem I am having is I can’t seem to remove an item from my cart. 
Have been thinking about purchasing some of Ampro’s products for a Hornet build I’m starting.  Specifically, I am looking at the Trans Brace battery door retainer, and the Hornet battery door which has slots to fit the retainer.

My issue is, I was looking at the CW-01 transmission brace , but I decided to do the fishing line mod on my pumpkin instead of the brace. Now I can not figure out how to remove the CW-01 brace from the order.

I tried Shapewaya customer service hat, but all I got was a reply for a bot sending me a link to their FAQ

On my phone, if I want to remove an item from the shopping cart, I select edit cart then use my finger to move down motion to scroll up to reveal quantity 0 on the list, after selecting it removes the item from your cart

7 hours ago, taffer said:

On my phone, if I want to remove an item from the shopping cart, I select edit cart then use my finger to move down motion to scroll up to reveal quantity 0 on the list, after selecting it removes the item from your cart

I can click on the cart icon but don’t see a drop down for edit . Also the pull down for quantity will not allow 0 as an option. 
I should mention I’m navigating on a phone , too. 

Log out and back in? Maybe shapeways can clear it for you?

8 hours ago, taffer said:

Log out and back in? Maybe shapeways can clear it for you?

That may be the issue, I’m not logged in, I'm on as a guest.

perhaps it will work if I sign up and log in 

Edit: I joined and logged in, now it allows me to edit cart 

ironically enough, after all that I may still get the CW-01 brace to save shipping. But I still wanted the option to delete if I choose not to order 

Edited by Dakratfink
Added info
  • Like 1