Sign in to follow this  
Geedub

959/Celica Gp.B

Hi everyone,

Firstly thank you for adding me 😊

Due to recent events, having time I cleared out my garage (not used for car but storage) and found these.

It has been over 30yrs since I last used them. Now I would like to restore them both however parts are not the same price 😳 as I remembered 🤣

After scouring, waiting, bidding....losing

I found these upgrades 🤔 

If I was to fit these to my car and keep all parts removed and eventually source the original replacement parts, I would be able to run her (not just shelve her) and not worry AS MUCH 😱

Would this kit add value or would I be better to spend the funds on genuine parts only and shelve her?

Last question anyone in the UK have this? If so did you source it here or from abroad?

Sorry for such a long 😴 post.

Thank you to the ones who made it this far 🤣😘

20201006_140839.jpg

20201006_195804.jpg

20201006_195827.jpg

it may add some value if you sell it but i don't know. i had a team associated rc10gold pan that i recently sold with new rpm arms and it didn't add any value.

another option for the 959 is 3d prints from shapeways to save a little cash.

link:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/XMYJ73B7A/tamiya-959-front-and-rear-suspension-arms?optionId=162755641&li=shops

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your response 👍🏽 

I just checked the link unfortunately I am in UK and I think I would have to pay import duties to receive these.