toyolien

Tamiya TBLM Brushless Motor Connectors. Available Seperately?

I'm trying to some of the motor wire connectors that come as standard on the TBLM-02S brushless motors. Does anyone know if these are available after market?

These are them:

motor.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 2:17 AM, SupraChrgd82 said:

TQ Wire 4mm low profile bullet connectors

Are you sure, that these are 4mm? I think the Speed passion engines use 3,5mm plugs. Don´t have a Tamiya motor, though!;)

• Like 1

Shaft size (exclusive of the head) is 3.5mm diameter by 7mm length with a manual read. The battery died in my calipers and my eyes are aging like milk.

I tested in a battery with 4mm bullet connectors - the Tamiya connector was super loose in the battery. Heck, it could even be 3mm.  I'm so useless.

*I edited my previous post so as not to mislead with the 4mm false statement.

Just measured mine with calipers. The plug is around 3.3mm expanding to 3.5mm. The socket measured at 3.1mm, but I think that under-measured slightly due to width of calipers. I'd go with 3.5mm I think.

• Like 1

Did you ever find a source of flat/low-profile bullets like the Tamiya ones? I’m struggling to find an exact replacement, as I need the very low profile.

59 minutes ago, frameskip said:

Did you ever find a source of flat/low-profile bullets like the Tamiya ones? I’m struggling to find an exact replacement, as I need the very low profile.

I ordered some 3.5mm connectors from Hobbyking. But in the end i just unsoldered the ones that come with the motor and used those. 

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/polymax-3-5mm-gold-connectors-10-pairs-20pc.html