Baron_Greenback

Fusion Discount Code

Hello folks, newbie here.  I understand that Fusion offer a 5% discount to free Tamiya Club members.  If that’s correct, is anyone aware of the code?  Or am I best calling them?  Got my eye on a Black Edition Tamiya Lunchbox :) 

Hi, whats the difference between members and subscribers?  Can't find any reference to it? thanks

Thanks, yes but how do you become a subscriber?  Can only find reference to joining TC as a member, which I already am (obviously!).

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, thegorf said:

Thanks, yes but how do you become a subscriber?  Can only find reference to joining TC as a member, which I already am (obviously!).

If you're a Tamiyaclub paid subscriber then email Joanne at Fusion for your own discount code for 10% off. If you're not a paid subscriber you'll get 5%.

Yes, I'm probably not explaining myself properly here.  All I can find on the TC forum site is the option to register/login for the free TC membership, like I currently am, ability to post etc on this forum.  What I'm trying to find out is whereabouts on the website do I click to become a paid subscriber, which I want to do - can't see any links for this anywhere? Thanks

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wooders28 said:

Thanks for the link, I've been a member for almost 10 years, and not been able to find it 🤦‍♂️

You're welcome. To be honest, I couldn't find it on here, so resorted to 'googling' it to find it.

• Like 1

Morning all.  Thanks @toyolien for the above guidance.

I messaged Fusion on Friday of last week (https://www.fusionhobbies.com/content/contact-us) asking for the subscribers' discount code and immediately got an auto-response email confirming that my request had been received, but I haven't heard anything further from them.  Do we think I should chase at this stage, or just sit tight for the moment?  Don't want to pester them if it usually takes a couple of weeks for these things!

EDIT: just found an email address on the FusionHobbies profile page, so on reflection I've emailed them direct.  Will keep folks updated.

Edited by middleagedgrup
Correcting error