BNIB with ESC, CVA’s, Torque tuned motor, Hop up green parts and correct Tamiya PS white paint.

Opened and checked but untouched since buying it in May this year.

£100 collected or plus postage.

UK only and I’m not looking for trades- clearing space 😉

image.jpg

I'm shocked this hasn't sold! I was looking at getting a comical hornet, frog & grasshopper for me and my kids for Xmas but I had an accident at work in July so had to shelve those plans otherwise I would've bought this straight away! What are the green hop up parts? 

Good luck with the sale... Or should I say bad luck and hope you still got it when I'm back in work 😂

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, BP2411 said:

I'm shocked this hasn't sold! I was looking at getting a comical hornet, frog & grasshopper for me and my kids for Xmas but I had an accident at work in July so had to shelve those plans otherwise I would've bought this straight away! What are the green hop up parts? 

Good luck with the sale... Or should I say bad luck and hope you still got it when I'm back in work 😂

Thank you! 

They look like a lot of fun and the feedback is pretty good all round. 

The green parts are the wheelie bar, wheel and front bumper, just to brighten the car up a bit.

I hope your health and return to work happen soon.

All the best

Simon 

• Thanks 1

Hello. I'd like to buy thanks. What is the best way to arrange payment and delivery?

• Thanks 2

I'm really looking forward to building this. I was basically looking for something fun to build that can handle proper off road driving over the winter. As you say @Grumpy pants these are pretty high spec compared to the lunch box - especially with your hop ups. I think I only like daft bouncy tamiyas! Monster beetle next....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jellon said:

I'm really looking forward to building this. I was basically looking for something fun to build that can handle proper off road driving over the winter. As you say @Grumpy pants these are pretty high spec compared to the lunch box - especially with your hop ups. I think I only like daft bouncy tamiyas! Monster beetle next....

Jellon I can get behind that too. My Lunch Box has oil dampers, fifth damper, foam in tyres and improved steering - helps a lot. Can recommend the Mad bull too.

Just wanted to show you a great car from Cen; as a fan of the Lunch Box etc I really want one of these too! 

Neat! Some of these seem a little too keen to wheelie - you have to push the lunch box a bit to get it to do it. I've done all the cheap mods on my lunch box and it drives a treat now - just get a bit fed up with the steering. I actually really like the bouncy friction shocks - it feels right on those.