Sign in to follow this  
shenlonco

For all you sand scorcher lovers

Great video that looks like a great piece of land to run it on 👍

How have you got the tracking set on the front wheels are they toeing in or out ,I'm trying to find what's best for mine sometimes it steers a really tight circle other times it's a really massive circle when on tarmac can be frustrating 

43 minutes ago, ploots said:

Great video that looks like a great piece of land to run it on 👍

How have you got the tracking set on the front wheels are they toeing in or out ,I'm trying to find what's best for mine sometimes it steers a really tight circle other times it's a really massive circle when on tarmac can be frustrating 

Hi I have them slightly toed in, this RC naturally fishtails on loose surfaces due to it's locked rear without a diff and will push on high grip surfaces.  Check out my other videos with the radiolink radio I put it in and tested it with the gyro system they have and it makes this thing run 100 times better.

Just now, shenlonco said:

Hi I have them slightly toed in, this RC naturally fishtails on loose surfaces due to it's locked rear without a diff and will push on high grip surfaces.  Check out my other videos with the radiolink radio I put it in and tested it with the gyro system they have and it makes this thing run 100 times better.

I have seen your other gyro video and can't believe how much difference it made, I've put the gyro system on my Xmas list so fingers crossed 😁

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ploots said:

I have seen your other gyro video and can't believe how much difference it made, I've put the gyro system on my Xmas list so fingers crossed 😁

Cool, Yes the radiolink radio is nice with these 2wd cars it works wonders! Hope Santa brings you one!

• Haha 1