Wandy

Fire Dragon re-re-release 47457

4 hours ago, taffer said:

Well fusion will price match that plus remove the ESC and fusion 10% discount makes it £148 ish which is ok, a bit top end on price

Actually £138.60! That's better

OOH, That is much better! 

Seriously tempting but do I really need yet another thundershot on top of the 12 I already have....... :lol:

Middle mudlet and I were talking last night about buying a Schumacher Cat L1 Evo each at some point, need to save up ALOT of money for those...... but would make a fun and interesting comparison to our vintage cars if doing postal racing LOL

Oh okay, I actually like the fire dragon more than the terra so depending on price here in the US, maybe pick up a terra car and then a fire body. If fire is a lot less than terra, then get fire car and put some upgrades over time. 

SHOULD have done the TunderDragon......then they would have re done all 4 in the family.

Makes no odds to me as I have all 4 already (with TBG bodies though)

What would be good would be for the fire dragon to get its own Tamiya video!? Isn't it the only one of the series never to get its own video? ( Or at least give Matteo a kit to do one)

Or better still do a video with both storm dragon and fire dragon zooming around....

• Like 2