Baron_Greenback

Miniature Manufacturing in Dorset

Hi folks,

I recently came across this great little shop on eBay which manufactures aluminium parts for Tamiya classics such as the Lunchbox, Midnight Pumpkin, Grasshopper and Monster Beetle.  The icing on the cake is that they're based in Dorset and appear to be a small independent business. 

I have no personal connection with them, but have been impressed with their variety of parts and comms on eBay, having just placed an order with them.  Perfect for a little shelf queen indulgence. 

Enjoy.

https://www.minimanufacturing.co.uk/aftermarket-model-parts

• Like 4

Wow, I've seen those parts before on a mate's Lunchbox, but didn't know where he got them from.  He is based in Bournemouth, which is in Dorset.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mad Ax said:

Wow, I've seen those parts before on a mate's Lunchbox, but didn't know where he got them from.  He is based in Bournemouth, which is in Dorset.

Small world eh?!  I've ordered some bits from them this morning for a Black Edition Lunchbox build that I've got underway.  Will post some pics when they land.

I've had various parts from this company over the years . Very well made items and a great firm to deal with .

• Like 1

Yes indeed . I had a one off set of alu wheels made for my vintage Bruiser some years ago - not by these guys though . Alu wheels are a thing of beauty .

bruiser rebuild with body on complete front shot.jpg