Re-Bugged

Highway to a Knight Hauler.

What a beautiful truck. Great work and worth all the effort.👍 And as jonboy1 said now we want to see the matching trailer. :D

• Thanks 1

That turned out really nice. All the curved lines, details, sweet. Enjoy, you have a talent. The smile will always be there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @jonboy1 & @Aerobert, a trailer could be some time away!! Need a break after this one.

I was thinking along the lines of something like this originally that I see travelling past me on the Highway,

1A778206-9273-481B-A120-6733978ED444.jpg

I liked the way the cab is a different colour to the mandatory white fridge trailer but the stripes tie it all in as one unit. It would be a bit tricky now though with the paint job I’ve now done.

I’d also need an extension on the house to fit it all in 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks @Tamiya Fan 1, smiles for sure I couldn’t stop just sitting staring at it on the coffee table last night 😉😁

• Like 1

You should be proud of it. For a trailer you can do it. Just match your pant scheme with the colors and curvy lines it will look amazing. The same thing as cab just bigger. Repeat what you have all ready done. I think for you it would be easy. I hope you do because I would like to see it.

Have a good one and enjoy your fine job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Re-Bugged You have every right to be chuffed! That's bluddy GORGEOUS!!! 💯👍👍👋👋👋👋👋👋👋  Your hard work paid off for sure. Raises the Bar for the rest of us! 😉

• Thanks 1

On 5/5/2021 at 4:07 PM, Re-Bugged said:

.....I was thinking along the lines of something like this originally that I see travelling past me on the Highway,

1A778206-9273-481B-A120-6733978ED444.jpg

I liked the way the cab is a different colour to the mandatory white fridge trailer but the stripes tie it all in as one unit. It would be a bit tricky now though with the paint job I’ve now done.

I’d also need an extension on the house to fit it all in 😆

That would be so awesome!! Tandems are definitely in my future too. 😊  I was thinking of 30 footers.... But twin 55s looks so MASSIVE!! 😲 

Problem for most, if you've been shopping, is that the Tandem Bogie can cost as much or MORE than the Trailer!!! 😖  There's one or two Videos on YouTube about making it from spare bits. Looks like a minor challenge, but I believe either of us could do it. 😉

I like the common Stripes idea. You should go for it!!

• Like 1

With a B Double set up you don’t need a Bogie or Dolly like a Roadtrain, @Carmine A the first trailer ‘A Trailer’ has a turn table on the end of it that hooks up under the ‘B Trailer’, a very common set up here.

It would mean just modifying the one trailer to take the turntable. It’s just the need to swap out the super single tyres that are on most trailer kits that I would want to change to Duallies that would get spendy when you need 24, like this one...

Another custom made set with a wireless trailer light connection..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Both are VERY impressive! An American version (even though they don't exist) could have only twin Axle Dollies... Could save a little money!! 💰 

I could see realistically how a 3 Axle Dolly would be more appropriate, having to support TWO Trailers.  I saw an Aussie bloke, who made a FOUR Trailer Road Train!! A real BEAST! 😎👍👍 I didn't think to see if they were articulated Trailers, like you described.

Very nice job Re-bugged . Came out fantastic , so whats your next truck going to be :P ..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @matman, as for the next truck it will probably be basic......very basic maybe something on a TT01 chassis 🤔😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Re-Bugged said:

Thank you @matman, as for the next truck it will probably be basic......very basic maybe something on a TT01 chassis 🤔😉

There's some NICE TT01 Racing Trucks. 😉

• Like 1

Please give me a minute,   I'm still counting tires.................................................................:lol:

• Haha 2

Is that for real?

isn't that what trains are for?.......................:lol:

• Haha 1