Sign in to follow this  
Juhunio

WTB: NIP 306/Celica Rims 50770 / 50527 / 50557

I'm looking for two sets of rims for a 306

The part number from the 306 kit was 50770, but looks like 50527 and 50557 are close enough!

If anyone has two sets of either NIP, or good as new, please let me know :)

Maybe unsuitable, depending on your intended purpose, but you can get the same wheels in green or gold easily and fairly cheap then paint them: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamiya-58656-Mercedes-Benz-190E-Evo-II-Team-Zakspeed-Debis-9335795-Wheel-Bag/293764502152

These were originally grey, sprayed with Tamiya white primer then TS white.

img43050_51201640435_5.jpg

As a bonus they'll be more resistant to the UV yellowing that affects white plastic.

Obviously no use if you just want them for your collection, and not ideal for a runner, but for a shelfer they'll look great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Truck Norris said:

Obviously no use if you just want them for your collection, and not ideal for a runner, but for a shelfer they'll look great.

Oh good shout, thanks! I’ve seen some others that would work as runners, so something like this would be grand to paint for the shelf. Don’t suppose you know the part number for the gold version?

Cheers Truck!

0445676 for gold

9335795 for green

0444363 for grey

Be aware when comparing prices that the green are a set of four, the others are just a pair.

• Like 1

If you're still after the look of the Tom's Levin wheels then the same mould was recently used on the Isuzu Mu CC01, albeit they are metal plated silver nor white. I don't think the Primera moulding has ever been re-used :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChrisRx718 said:

If you're still after the look of the Tom's Levin wheels then the same mould was recently used on the Isuzu Mu CC01, albeit they are metal plated silver nor white. I don't think the Primera moulding has ever been re-used :(

Yup, I came across a set of plated ones on ebay and snaffled them, they'll do I think. Dilemma now is whether to go Maxi Rally but with the 'wrong' rims for running and painted rims for the shelf, or go road car and use the plated rims. Both my 306s (XSi and GTi6) were a lovely deep blue colour with silver rims so it's tempting to replicate one of them 

Although NOW I see that those 306 rims were 5 spoke, not 6!! Arrrggggghhhh!!! 

1 hour ago, Juhunio said:

Yup, I came across a set of plated ones on ebay and snaffled them, they'll do I think. Dilemma now is whether to go Maxi Rally but with the 'wrong' rims for running and painted rims for the shelf, or go road car and use the plated rims. Both my 306s (XSi and GTi6) were a lovely deep blue colour with silver rims so it's tempting to replicate one of them 

Although NOW I see that those 306 rims were 5 spoke, not 6!! Arrrggggghhhh!!! 

China Blue B)

I had 4 306s, both my GTi6 and Cabriolet were China Blue :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisRx718 said:

China Blue B)

I had 4 306s, both my GTi6 and Cabriolet were China Blue :lol:

Lovely B)