Sign in to follow this  
MICHAELs TopForce17

vintage sticker identify

I don't know what it's called, but you could try e-mailing that pic to mci and asking him whether he's got one?

Ah yes, the classic 80's hot pink Miami Vice squiggle decal (tm).    j/k I have no idea what that is called or where it comes from.

Just find a friend and give them a paint brush dipped in hot pink paint and tell them to draw a straight line on the side of your truck front to back.  When they reach the door panel, make a really loud noise so they jump.  After they calm down, let them finish to the back panel.  The hard part is doing it again for the other side.

Or. Jump into your 1:1 car with your friend driving and start painting the hot pink line just as the car hits a speed bump.  Bump bump.  Done.   Now turn around and do the other side.

Yes, Covid made me lose my mind.

• Haha 2

The sticker reminds me of the Parma/Bolink generic designs of the late 90s, possibly even Autographics

Found the original truck, article mentions 'Autographics Pinstriping'

RCCA_1990_June-29_clodpg1.jpg

RCCA_1990_June-30_clodpg2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They look like Autographics #809 or #810, but slightly different...  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MICHAELs TopForce17 said:

thanks guys just bought a green/yellow one autographics 818. should look neat on a custom super clodbuster i will be making.

Where did you buy them from? That pink set would look awesome on my King Yellow That Won't Be Yellow. I'm thinking white / pink / teal for maximum 80's.

50 minutes ago, c64orinoco said:

Where did you buy them from? That pink set would look awesome on my King Yellow That Won't Be Yellow. I'm thinking white / pink / teal for maximum 80's.

Ebay